Hey guys thanks a ton for your over-whelming response for my writings, especially 55Fiction! Here is my next 55 Fiction.
Those who are new to this concept, understand what is 55Fiction!? 55 Fiction is a form of micro fiction that refers to the works of fiction limited to a maximum of fifty-five words.Most 55 Fiction works are dramatized so as to get the effect in limited time.
Neha's mobile vibrated.
"Hi Arun! See this world with beautiful, colorful flowers,chirping birds, cool breeze.. Am crazy na?"
"Naah... I Love you Neha!"
"Am excited about tomorrow's engagement."
"Where are you?"
The line went dead.
Her Blurred vision read, "AVOID MOBILE WHILE DRIVING", before the tanker ran over her.
According to figures by the Road Safety Cell of the Union Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, there were 4.4 lakh accidents in 2009, till 31st of august. Human life is precious, once it is gone, it can't be regained.
I wrote this 55Fiction on the 5th anniversary of my cousin who lost her precious life in a road accident.
Yavanika, you are the one I will always miss
And now that you are not there to hear this
I will tell you I love you and you were more than a sis
And praying that God will rest your soul in eternal peace.
Feeling too much? Come on, life has two sides : A happy, cheery part and Sad, monotonous part. I have made you feel so much and now, i don't want my reader's to go with a heavy heart. Guessing what am upto eh?!
Its the Award giving ceremony. Cheer up and get ready to check whether you are one of those Award Winners. Some of my friends writes fantastically. Compared to them am nowhere. Lets see whether something creative ever pops up in my mind in the near future.
Some of them would have got it already! Mind getting them again?
::FIRST AWARD : ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD::
And the winners are,
- Indian Pundit - The greatest Pundit of India and winner of blog-a-ton 2.
- RSV - The Observer
- Amit - Guy, who has variety as his motto.
- Pawan - Specialized Writer who was at his best in the Psycho series
- Pramoda - Conceptual Writer
- Vipul - The Reflector
- Prashansa - The Flower Girl
- Kasabian Girl - The smart girl
- Shilpa Garg - The Rose
- Musings of a lonely traveler - Writes warm stuffs!
- Sreya - The teacher aspirant
- Hary - The Cartoonist
Hold on, I have one more award to be distributed which I received from the Punditji.
::SECOND AWARD : THE HUMANE AWARD::
IP defines HUMANE as a person Characterized by kindness, mercy, or compassion. Marked by an emphasis on humanistic values and concerns.
- Benny - The 'LOST LOVE' Specialist
- Sreya - The Maverick (Girl, you wanted me to call like this, instead of 'MISFIT GIRL')
- Bharathi - The Intellectual
- Satish - The movie reviewer
- Shankar - Ballat Man
- Avada Kedavra - The 'Direction Impaired' girl
- Anu - My Sissie
- Aditya - The Wonder Man (Who planned to get a 10KW motor)
- SiD - The Crazy who writes everything from Einstein to Chicken Bucket!
- Venky - The freak who runs kilometers for VADA PAV
My Hearty Congratulations to all the winners!
So now tell me how is the 55fiction? Should I improve?
Image Courtesy : GOOGLE IMAGES