Hi everyone! All these day's I have been on the receptive end! Don't understand? Yes I have been receiving awards and I wanted to reach a particular landmark to share these awards with all of you! The time has come finally,my comments crossed 1000 mark with the same lady who honored me with an award recently!
"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person.
Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us."
Yes! Its the same anecdote I get remembered whenever I receive a comment in my post! And now I take pleasure in welcoming all you all to the award giving ceremony! Am here to give away the awards to all those who have impressed me till date with their wonderful writings!
As a surprise package I received an award today called, "Superior Scribbler Award", by the Misfit Girl Sreya (That's how she addresses herself!). This girl is willing to take up the Noble Profession of teaching! Best Wishes Girl.
Before announcing the names let me go on to the rules:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Blogging Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to site which explains The Award
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Now, am going to announce the 5 bloggers...err.. from now on 'Superior Bloggers', who is going to receive the, "Superior Scribbler Award".
Here you go and the award goes to....
- A Naked Opinion - Bharathi, one of the best bloggers I have ever seen. He writes up things which we think generally after seeing the dirt's present in the society! From Love to King Khan, from Discrimination of dogs to Money Fetishes! Its really something na?! Check out his blog and you will get hooked up!
- Ballat - Shankar. This guy is a good narrator! A F1 Freak and don't forget to check how this guy derived the formula for love! Also check out how blogging made him to see Kamal Hassan!
- Musings of the Lonely traveler - My rakhi Brother. Recently bitten by the 55Fiction bug and started writing warm 55Fictions! After studying his blog don't forget to notice the warm smile that escapes from you!
- My Voice Through My words - Amit Singh shows variety in all his posts. Good at writing poems and also started trying his hands on 55Fiction recently! Great going dude! Don't forget to check his poem and other wonderful posts!
- A rose is a rose is a rose - Shilpa Garg, the lady behind my blog-a-ton post. She initiated me to participate in the online marathon! Thanks re! To tell about her blog.. Where to start and where to end? The reason is she has written so many! Don't forget to check the A-Z for men and woman, 55 Fiction! She is the tag queen too! It won't end here if I tell about this lady!
Ahh...Sreya excuse me for breaking the rules.. I cant resist myself from giving the award to this girl! And she is...
- Evanescentthoughts - Avada Kedavara (a) Ash-win-i... She is writing real cute posts and you will like the moment you are inside her Site! Started visiting her site recently, and it became an Irresistible one!
Stay right there! Awards are still there!!
Next is the "Beautiful Blogger award" given to me by Shankar.
And the winners are..
- Kaka - A clean blogger who writes up what he feels like writing!
- Anu - My new sissie! A cute little blogger who writes about how she became a senior to how she ended up doing a experiment in her electrical lab!
- Guria (a) Sreya - The 'Misfit Girl' specialized in writing poems and I am completely addicted to her writings!
- Satish - A movie buff and don't forget 2 visit his digest for reading the reviews!
- Aditya - After reading his posts you will Exclaim 'Hilarious!'
- Musings of a lonely traveler
- Benny - I love the way this guy spins the tale! I like his Lost Love stories, making me feel a lump in throat but feeling good! My recent acquaintance
Next Award is, "I love your Blog", given to me by the crazy SiD..
The victors are..
- Indian Pundit - The great Pundit of India! The Tom-Jerry aspirant...errr....CAT Aspirant!
- Kasabiangirl - A Kewl girl and don't forget to check out how she works with weasels!
- Hary - The Cartoonist! Before hopping on to his blog don't forget to read the disclaimer!
- Venky - The best commentator I have ever seen! The Cricaholic! Don't miss out his calculations that tell how results are announced in MU
- The Aspirant - Especially the latest post - unheard feelings of a personal diary
- Musings of a lonely traveler
- Pawan - 'The Writer', check out his thriller! Am a fan of his fictions!!!
- Prashansa - The flower girl
Congratulations winners! Enjoy the awards and don't forget to write many more posts!
Happy Blogging and Keep Smiling!