Confused with the title? Yes am wadding all the tags in this single post! Tags were piled up heavily! Almost everyone in my friends list tagged me for these tags! I don't remember who tagged me. Please forgive me. Now start reading these tags!
RULES: Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.
1.What is your current obsession? Blogging(I became crazy on writing insane stuffs!)
2. What are you wearing today? kurta with tracks
3. What’s for dinner? Finished my dinner. Next dinner is after 24 hours
4. What’s the last thing you bought? Vegetables for tomorrow's cooking
5. What are you listening to right now? Ilayaraja's melodies
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you? Actually many tagged me. I forgot the names (People, excuse my mind). But I copied these questions from MM's blog. So I can say about her. After all this girl loves praising. And moreover, BUTTERQUEEN (Neha, Avada are you girls listening?!)
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Srirangam (Where else would I opt for?!)
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer? Cotton Chudi
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Pune
10. Which language do you want to learn? Silence. Yes, it is the most toughest language to practice.
11. What’s your favorite quote? I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.
12. Who do you want to meet right now? Suspense
13. What is your favorite color? Black and Gray
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet? A new cotton chudi I purchased
15. What is your dream job? Not a dream ob. I dream of giving jobs to others. Yes, I want to become an entrepreneur.
16. What’s your favourite magazine? EFY (Electronics for you)
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Give them to Cancer Foundation
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon? SRK (SRK fans kindly excuse.)
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer? Deep - U cut! That's my favorite.
21. What are you going to do after this? Sleep.
22. Who is your favourite sport star? AB de Villers
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without? Kajal and a small bindhi. That's my make up kit
24. What inspires you? Being Oneself
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you: A big smile, Confidence and the concept "If you cant convince them, just confuse them" (People this concept really works. I did this in all my viva sessions for all the 8 semesters )
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)? Tracks with a Black and white kurta
27. Coffee or tea? Tea.
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed? Close my eyes, take deep breath and tell myself, "you have seen many, this is just another. Face it!".
29. What is the meaning of your name? Vedic text, Music
30. Which other blogs do you love visiting? Many to pen
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet? Ice-Creams :)
32. Favorite Season? Winter and Rains
33. If I come to your house now, what would you cook for me? Anything you want. I became an expert cook (Don't look at me like that! Am telling the fact).
34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you? Smile at them and speak politely with them! They will surely realize their mistake
35. What are you afraid of the most? Weird dreams of the past.
36. What do you love most about yourself? I love myself
TAG #02 : Innocent or guilty?!?!
RULE 1- You can only say Guilty or Innocent.
RULE 2- You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks!
RULE 3- Copy and paste this into your notes , delete my answers, type in your answers and tag to your friends to answer this.
So here It goes the (could be dishonest) answers :
Asked someone to marry you? Innocent.
Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Guilty.
Danced on a table in a bar? Innocent.
Ever told a lie? Guilty.
Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Guilty.
Kissed a picture? Innocent.
Slept in until 5 PM? Innocent.
Fallen asleep at work/school? Innocent.
Held a snake? Innocent.
Been suspended from school? Innocent.
Worked at a fast food restaurant? Innocent.
Stolen from a store? Innocent
Been fired from a job? Innocent.
Done something you regret? Guilty.
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Guilty.
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Innocent
Kissed in the rain? Innocent.
Sat on a roof top? Guilty.
Kissed someone you shouldn’t? Innocent.
Sang in the shower? Guilty.
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Innocent.
Shaved your head? Innocent.
Had a boxing membership? Innocent.
Made a boyfriend cry? Innocent.
Been in a band? Innocent.
Shot a gun? Guilty.
Donated Blood? Innocent.
Eaten alligator meat? Innocent
Eaten cheesecake? Innocent.
Still love someone you shouldn’t? Innocent.
Have/had a tattoo? Innocent.
Liked someone, but will never tell who? Innocent.
Been too honest? Guilty.
Ruined a surprise? Innocent.
Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterwards? Guilty.
Erased someone in your friends list? Guilty.
Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)? Guilty.
Joined a pageant? Innocent.
Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said? Guilty.
Had communication with your ex? Innocent.
Got totally drunk on the night before exam? Innocent.
Got totally angry that you cried so hard? Guilty.
Huh! Finished one . Two more to go! Seems am damn innocent... People, believe.. Am still a kiddo!
TAG #03 : How DUMB are you?
Many wanted to see how dumb am! Let me find out, how dumb am.
The more [x]’s the “dumber” you are.
[x] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking
[ ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking
[x] You have ran into a glass/screen door
[ ] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle
[x] You have thought of something funny while walking by yourself
[x] Laughed, then watched people give you weird looks
So far: 4
[ ] You have run into a tree/bush.
[ ] You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow
[x] You have tried to lick your elbow… a few times
[x] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little star have the same rhythm.
[x] You just tried to sing them.
So far: 7
[ ] You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
[ ] You have choked on your own spit .
[ ] You have seen the Matrix and still don’t get it.
[ ] You’ve never seen the Matrix.
[ ] You type only with two fingers.
So far: 7
[ ] You have accidentally caught something on fire
[ ] You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes.
[ ] You have caught yourself drooling.
[ ] You have fallen asleep in class and fell outta your chair
So far: 7
[x] Sometimes you just stop thinking
[x] You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about
[ ] People often shake their heads and walk away from you
[x] You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
[ ] You use your fingers to do simple math
So far: 10
[ ] You have eaten a bug
[x] You are taking this test when you should be doing something more important
[x] You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
[x] You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand
[ ] You have ran around naked in your house.
So far: 13
[ ] You repost bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t.
[x] You break a lot of things.
[ ] Your friends know not to use big words around you.
[x] You tilt your head when you’re confused
[x] You have fallen out of your chair before
So far: 16
[x] When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling or wall
[ ] The word “ummmmm” is used many times a day.
I am (17/37)*100 = 45.945945945% DUMB !!! Glad that I dint make 50%. But to be frank, I expected a higher percentage. I counted 3 times, but still am 45.9% dumb only
Almost many finished this tag. So I am leaving you all this time. You can't expect the same from me always.
Image Courtesy : Google Image