Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2009

Epic Untagging

Confused with the title? Yes am wadding all the tags in this single post! Tags were piled up heavily! Almost everyone in my friends list tagged me for these tags! I don't remember who tagged me. Please forgive me. Now start reading these tags!

TAG #01: Questions

RULES: Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.

1.What is your current obsession? Blogging(I became crazy on writing insane stuffs!)

2. What are you wearing today? kurta with tracks

3. What’s for dinner? Finished my dinner. Next dinner is after 24 hours

4. What’s the last thing you bought? Vegetables for tomorrow's cooking

5. What are you listening to right now? Ilayaraja's melodies

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you? Actually many tagged me. I forgot the names (People, excuse my mind). But I copied these questions from MM's blog. So I can say about her. After all this girl loves praising. And moreover, BUTTERQUEEN (Neha, Avada are you girls listening?!)

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Srirangam (Where else would I opt for?!)

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer? Cotton Chudi

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? PuneTongue

10. Which language do you want to learn? Silence. Yes, it is the most toughest language to practice.

11. What’s your favorite quote? I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

12. Who do you want to meet right now? Suspense

13. What is your favorite color? Black and Gray

14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet? A new cotton chudi I purchased

15. What is your dream job? Not a dream ob. I dream of giving jobs to others. Yes, I want to become an entrepreneur.

16. What’s your favourite magazine?
EFY (Electronics for you)

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Give them to Cancer Foundation

18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas? SurpriseHypnotized

19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon? SRK (SRK fans kindly excuse.)

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer? Deep - U cut! That's my favorite.

21. What are you going to do after this? Sleep.

22. Who is your favourite sport star? AB de Villers

23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without? Kajal and a small bindhi. That's my make up kit Happy

24. What inspires you? Being Oneself

25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you: A big smile, Confidence and the concept "If you cant convince them, just confuse them" (People this concept really works. I did this in all my viva sessions for all the 8 semesters Batting Eyelashes)

26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)? Tracks with a Black and white kurta


27. Coffee or tea? Tea.

28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed? Close my eyes, take deep breath and tell myself, "you have seen many, this is just another. Face it!".

29. What is the meaning of your name? Vedic text, Music

30. Which other blogs do you love visiting? Many to pen

31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet? Ice-Creams :)

32. Favorite Season? Winter and Rains

33. If I come to your house now, what would you cook for me? Anything you want. I became an expert cook (Don't look at me like that! Am telling the fact).

34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you? Smile at them and speak politely with them! They will surely realize their mistake

35. What are you afraid of the most? Weird dreams of the past.

36. What do you love most about yourself? I love myself


TAG #02 : Innocent or guilty?!?!

thumbnail.asp

RULE 1- You can only say Guilty or Innocent.
RULE 2- You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks!
RULE 3- Copy and paste this into your notes , delete my answers, type in your answers and tag to your friends to answer this.
So here It goes the (could be dishonest) answers :

Asked someone to marry you? Innocent.
Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Guilty.
Danced on a table in a bar? Innocent.
Ever told a lie? Guilty.
Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Guilty.
Kissed a picture? Innocent.
Slept in until 5 PM? Innocent.
Fallen asleep at work/school? Innocent.
Held a snake? Innocent.
Been suspended from school? Innocent.
Worked at a fast food restaurant? Innocent.
Stolen from a store? Innocent
Been fired from a job? Innocent.
Done something you regret? Guilty.
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Guilty.
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Innocent
Kissed in the rain? Innocent.
Sat on a roof top? Guilty.
Kissed someone you shouldn’t? Innocent.
Sang in the shower? Guilty.
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Innocent.
Shaved your head? Innocent.
Had a boxing membership? Innocent.
Made a boyfriend cry? Innocent.
Been in a band? Innocent.
Shot a gun? Guilty.
Donated Blood? Innocent.
Eaten alligator meat? Innocent
Eaten cheesecake? Innocent.
Still love someone you shouldn’t? Innocent.
Have/had a tattoo? Innocent.
Liked someone, but will never tell who? Innocent.
Been too honest? Guilty.
Ruined a surprise? Innocent.
Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterwards? Guilty.
Erased someone in your friends list? Guilty.
Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)? Guilty.
Joined a pageant? Innocent.
Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said? Guilty.
Had communication with your ex? Innocent.
Got totally drunk on the night before exam? Innocent.
Got totally angry that you cried so hard? Guilty.

Huh! Finished one Happy. Two more to go! Seems am damn innocent... People, believe.. Am still a kiddo!

TAG #03 : How DUMB are you?

Many wanted to see how dumb am! Let me find out, how dumb am.

The more [x]’s the “dumber” you are.

[x] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking
[ ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking
[x] You have ran into a glass/screen door
[ ] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle
[x] You have thought of something funny while walking by yourself
[x] Laughed, then watched people give you weird looks
So far: 4
[ ] You have run into a tree/bush.
[ ] You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow
[x] You have tried to lick your elbow… a few times
[x] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little star have the same rhythm.
[x] You just tried to sing them.
So far: 7
[ ] You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
[ ] You have choked on your own spit .
[ ] You have seen the Matrix and still don’t get it.
[ ] You’ve never seen the Matrix.
[ ] You type only with two fingers.
So far: 7
[ ] You have accidentally caught something on fire
[ ] You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes.
[ ] You have caught yourself drooling.
[ ] You have fallen asleep in class and fell outta your chair
So far: 7
[x] Sometimes you just stop thinking
[x] You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about
[ ] People often shake their heads and walk away from you
[x] You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
[ ] You use your fingers to do simple math
So far: 10
[ ] You have eaten a bug
[x] You are taking this test when you should be doing something more important
[x] You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
[x] You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand
[ ] You have ran around naked in your house.
So far: 13
[ ] You repost bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t.
[x] You break a lot of things.
[ ] Your friends know not to use big words around you.
[x] You tilt your head when you’re confused
[x] You have fallen out of your chair before
So far: 16
[x] When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling or wall
[ ] The word “ummmmm” is used many times a day.
TOTAL: 17

I am (17/37)*100 = 45.945945945% DUMB !!! Glad that I dint make 50%. But to be frank, I expected a higher percentage. I counted 3 times, but still am 45.9% dumb only Tongue

Almost many finished this tag. So I am leaving you all this time. You can't expect the same from me always.

With Love,

Shruti-Logo

Image Courtesy : Google Image

66 comments:

Rachana Shakyawar said...

@ Shruti

Very interesting tag!
Well..however, u might be a DUMB...but U are sweet and INSPIRING dumb...
Hope now I guess you have no complaints...hnn...

Siddhesh Kabe said...

he he he...even i expected a higher percent from u...

don't count 3 times...answer honestly...:P

kaka said...

i think we can round off 45.9% to 50
%...:P

Anonymous said...

Good girl..finally you untagged yourself :P looks like butterqueen is angry with us :( "Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)? Guilty." - when?
And how come you are dumber than me? :O

Sathish Chandrasekaran (சதீà®·் சந்திரசேகரன்) said...

shhhhh yebbaa!!!!!!
poruma sali ma ne :O

yepidi dan nidhanama ipidi post panriyo :D
anyways gr8 effort :)
liked it LOOOOOTS :)


KEEP BLOGGING
cheers!!!!

lostworld said...

Just 2 !! I thought there'd be about a dozen tags enough to keep me busy entire day :-D

Well done. Liked your answers. Srirangam is a lovely place!

Now, my blog missed u. Haven't seen you for a while.

Bharathi said...

Your answer for Q.10 of first tag is amazing.

Vedic ideas are divided into two, based on their validity. One- those ideas which suits all yugas. Two- those sutis only particular yuga. All ideas about athma comes under first category. Ideas on widow remarriage, poligomy etc comes under second category. Even Ramayan and mahabharath comes under second category.

The second category is named as Smiruthi and the first category is named as Shruti. This is the information I got and that is why I like this name.

Is this another meaning of your name interesting?

One final question regarding Innocent or Guilty tag.
have you answered all the questions honestly? (yes or No)

Unknown said...

wow!! Epic for sure!! hat a way to un-tag !! LOL ! Loved reading abt u.. :) have fun..

Paritosh said...

[i]Shot a gun? Guilty.[/i]

Et tu, Brutus? What's up with the girls of our generation! Whatever happened to the sati savitris who stayed at home and cooked nice warm meals?

How will we guys hit upon girls with a perfect knowledge that we won't be hit by a bullet?

Shruti said...

@Rachana
Sweet and inspiring dumb eh?! :P Thanks :)

Shruti said...

@Sid
I know u must have expected that from me! But what to do? Am What Am!

Shruti said...

@Kaka
Rounding off 45.9 t 50?! :O :O

Shruti said...

@Avada
Yes, its been a longggggg time since i did any tags. MM must be angry I guess :( She din't look upon my blog for a long time!

Yes.. I played a villager in a school's play. So wore a Dhoti, shirt and even a mustache :P

Shruti said...

@Sathish
Hey, idha finish panathukku apparam even i let out that same sigh!!

Thanku! :)

Unknown said...

how many tags..its really epic untagging.... good one.... hey...kido..grow up soon... ok....

Yellow Tulip said...

lovely tags dear:)...very well done:)....about u being dumb naaah...its the dumb tag!!!

Shruti said...

@Lostworld
Hi girlie :)
First my apologies for not dropping by ur blog! I lost my blog-roll :(

Coming to the posts, Its actually 3 tags. My native is srirangam! So am fond of it! :)

Shruti said...

@Bharathi
>>Q.10 - :) Nobody noticed that, glad that u liked it! :)

>>Meaning of my name- Shruti mainly consists of the Vedas and the Agamas, preserved initially through oral tradition and eventually written down in Sanskrit. For countless centuries shruti has been the basis of philosophical discussion and study. Most mantras are drawn from shruti. Shruti is the priliminary form of vedic texts, before the veda's were segregated into Rig, Yajur, sama, Adharvana. Traditionally shruti is not read, but chanted according to extremely precise rules of grammar, pitch, intonation and rhythm. Whereas Veds's are read and then chanted.

Hope I made myself clear :). I don't know whether this interests u, but I love this fact!

>>Your last question:have you answered all the questions honestly? (yes or No)
Yes

>>My question to u : What made u ask me that last question? You think I faked out answers?! (Need an honest reply!)

Shruti said...

@MM
Lol :P
Thanks shruti :)

Shruti said...

@Paritosh
Hey buddy, welcome back to my blog after a longggg time :)

Yes I shot a gun! I enrolled myself in an Rifle shooting Class and got trained for 2 months :). Still we are sati savitri's. But My interests are weird. :)

Shruti said...

@Shankar
Hey thanks buddy! Let me grow up, mind... am still a kiddo!

Shruti said...

@Yelow tulip
Hey, thanks :)
Yes, the tag is dumb :P

Bharathi said...

Long time back, when I was reading all I could on Hinduism, I found this beautiful meaning of Shruti.

I think you didnt understand that meaning I described here.

Veda has two parts. One part teaches about the ultimate truth of life and athma. bhagwatgita, Upanishads, brahma sutra etc. This will never change and suits all BCs and ADs. This part is named as Shruti in Veda.

In the second part, based on the above principles, vedas imposed some rules on the society and way of life. These are time bound. This part is called as smrithi. One clear example would be, in those days widow remarriage was banned. because so many males were dying in wars and it was difficult for even young unmarried girls to get married. So they imposed this rule. Obviously it is timebound and will not suit this century. We can call this as smrithi.

As you said, there are many interpretations to this name. I was trying to say, this particular meaning of your name impressed me.

Regarding your question, its just a friendly enquiry as couple of friends who took this tag said that they faked answers to meet good score :-)

Anonymous said...

you break a lot of things??

Me too :D

shilpa

Shruti said...

@Bharathi
Hey buddy, I know the meaning you have very well described by you. I added my points to whatever i've researched about my name. Further, like u said, shruti is solely of divine origin and contains no specific concepts of law.
Simply we can say shruti as Revealation of the eternal truth. Smriti is the tradition that we follow in society and life.

I dint fake to get score. I am honest with whatever I have uttered!

Shruti said...

@Shilpa
Even now, I broke the rules of tagging people :P

Neha said...

hmmm, praises for MM or the praising MM? hmmmm :P

my answer for over-rated icon is SRK too :D

u like de villers? wow...he is one of my favourites too...u r a big time cricket fan girl na?

and I wanna complete the concept you mentioned
"If you cant convince them, just confuse them. and if u can't confuse them, then cheat them" :P

I love tea too..


about Tag 2, well u r a very nice girl re...innocent almost everywhere..nor u r very dumb...

nice answers :D

Shruti said...

@Neha
>>""praises for MM or the praising MM?""
Let her decide that :)

>> Heheeh.. same pinch then :)

>>Yes am a big time cricket fan girl :) U too love de villers?!

>>Cheating my professors in viva session :O :O. Even for the first part, many tried my concept, but they cant confuse effectively :P

>>I know u like tea :P

>>Neha, am still a kiddo re :)

Mahesh Aadhya Kalal said...

Hey Shruti,

Mahi here :) :) :)

More than the tags and the score, what fascinated me is the rational discussion between you and Bharati gaaru......about the word 'Shruti'. It took me back to the post indus civilization era of Aryans vedic civlisation

Yeah, before scripting vedas into texts, they were being transferred from generation to generation not only through shruti but also through smruti....
I mean to say they had to memorise first(smruthi) and then they had to chant them to transfer(Shruti)......
I am not contradicting you as there are many concepts and interpretations on these words. May be our opinions are depended on which source we have referred. (Anthropology and being agnostic)

Tags,..... Dumb is a very good zone as we have got more freedom to explore and express....... :) :) :)

cheers,
mahi, a dumbo :)

Mahesh Aadhya Kalal said...

Hey Shruti....

Blogging, Shri Ilayaraja gaaru, Tea(anytime), Srirangam(yet to see),cotton clothing, silence, that quote, entrepreneur, SRK(hate him)....

and finally the special one

Kajal... a small bindhi...and shruti....the perfect combination.....my fav one.

After many days, i got a friend with so many common tastes..... :) :) :)

cheers
mahi

Shruti said...

@Mahesh
Hi mahi,
The concepts u mentioned about Shruti and smriti contradicts very well here. But as u said, the source differs. But when I asked expert pundits regarding this, They told me that shruti is the preliminary texts of vedas. They are the oral translation of the hymns. From shruti veda's were written. Obviously as we all know, nobody has written the veda. Because still, the author is unknown or we call call as aborigine. Shruti has divine origins. whereas smriti doesn't have such origins!

U are a dumbo?! Hey how about taking up this tag?!

Mahesh Aadhya Kalal said...

@ Shruti,

Ok.lets concise it this way....
To transfer/transmit 'Shruti', one has memorize it so that he can sing it again next time without errors. My perception of 'Smrithi' is memorizing and retreiving the Sruthi. Now, you got my point?? Am i still contradicting?

The basis for this discussion is that i like the name Shruti for both its historical and cultural attributes....

Shruti said...

@Mahesh
Mahi, let me reply to ur latest comment on the name shruti.
I can stilll feel some contradictions. As i replied Bharathi, Traditionally shruti is not read, but chanted according to extremely precise rules of grammar, pitch, intonation and rhythm. Whereas Veds's are read and then chanted. Shruti is just collection of those texts. smriti is the one we follow, we memorise!

:)

Shruti said...

@Mahesh
So many common's?! I really wonder.
""Kajal... a small bindhi.""
What u have to do with this?! :O

:) :)
Thanks :)

HaRy!! said...

hate SRK..pavam avan...anyways...1% analum seri, 10% analum seri..49% analum seri..dumb dumb than...athula onummmmeee panamudiyathu! :D...

Shruti said...

@Hary
adhu yenakkum theriyum! :P
Aana, indha tag oru dumb :P

Mahesh Aadhya Kalal said...

@ Shruti,

The kalaj and bindi combination goes very well with indian girls. It is just my taste. I mean i prefer gals in kajal and bindi as it reflects our culture(choice ofcoz...). May be coz i have seen my mom n cousins in dat attire....may be because am southie too.... :)

So i felt Shruti in kajal and bindi looks great......thats it :)

Shruti said...

@Mahesh
Oh u speak of girls devoid of lip-glosses, eye-liners, mascaras and other fashion things eh!?

Now understood :)
Thanks for those extra-spiced up words :P

Pesto Sauce said...

Finished all tags in a single go...but good effort

I too think silence is a tough lingo to learn

Shruti said...

@Pesto
Hi, welcome to my space :)

Thank u so much :)

Pramoda Meduri said...

hi shruti,

EFY magazine..wow..good one..i used to read it in my btech.>:)

and de villers ..nice choice..:)

good to see u doing the tags..am yet to do many..heh..:)

nice one any way..

Aditya Kasavaraju said...

I had left a comment just a min ago but my net got dc. so i dont know whether u got the msg or not. SO writing again.

Hi shruti, just wanted to say that i got a new job and hence i am busy with it as i am away from home. I will be back to reading your blog and writing after 3 days. Dont be angr pa. Take care and keep writing and yeah nice template

Nανєєη said...

that is epic alright .....

Amit Kumar Singh said...

Lovely tag Shruti... :)

"If you cant convince them, just confuse them"
ha ha ha :) really It works...

I liked ur answer 15 very much.. :)

Cheers!!

Shruti said...

@Prams
EFY is my favorite even now :)
Come on, get urself with these tags. I am waiting to check them out!

Shruti said...

@Adi
First of all, my best wishes to you! How about throwing a lavish party for all our blogger mates. Hey am not angry n all yaar! Just asked about your good health :)

Shruti said...

@Naveen
:P
Lol :)

Shruti said...

@Amit
U too did the same in your viva-voce?! Wow :)

Yes, Q15 is my dream

Swaram said...

3-in-1! Gr8 patience girl :)

4. What’s the last thing you bought? Vegetables for tomorrow's cooking
What special ;)


Y Pune :P


Lovely answers :)

10. Which language do you want to learn? Silence. Yes, it is the most toughest language to practice.

11. What’s your favorite quote? I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

24. What inspires you? Being Oneself


What is your dream job? Not a dream ob. I dream of giving jobs to others. Yes, I want to become an entrepreneur. - Gud luck dear and God bless :)


Give us three styling tips that always work for you: A big smile, Confidence and the concept "If you cant convince them, just confuse them" (People this concept really works. I did this in all my viva sessions for all the 8 semesters Batting Eyelashes) - Superb :P

33. If I come to your house now, what would you cook for me? Anything you want. I became an expert cook (Don't look at me like that! Am telling the fact). - Wow! Am gonna invite myself :D

34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you? Smile at them and speak politely with them! They will surely realize their mistake - Hw sweet of u :)

36. What do you love most about yourself? I love myself - WTG girlie :)

Swaram said...

I thot u r gonna sleep as u said while dng this tag :P He he Gud nite :)

Shruti said...

@Swaram
Hey really, these tags consumed a lot of time!!!
>>Bisi-bela bath :P

>>Pune :P :D

>>Dream JOb - Thanks for the wishes :)

>>styling tips - try it once :P

>>Q33 - u r welcome :)

>>Q34 - :)

>>Q36 - thanku :)

Shruti said...

@Swaram
That was yesterday!:P

kanagu said...

ah.. 3 tags in a post.... cool Shruti...

I am a less dumber than you :D :D

but the questions are far less as I picked up from AK :D :D

and other tags are also too good :)

Miss_Nobody said...

Thats epic alright!Thank you for the awards-I have an epic awarding to do heh.
I should try number 25 lol and I love the qoute.And I realized I don't have a favourite magazine.Gee.

Shruti said...

@Kanagu
Am more dumber dan anyone :(

Thank u!

Shruti said...

@Miss Nobody
Yeah waiting for ur award ceremony girl!! U don've a favorite magazine?! :O

RAM said...

Good one shruthi. Liked your first tag very much.

Shruti said...

@Ram
Thanks ram!!

Urvashi said...

Even i love the deep U cut..My fav too..!!!Liked the languae u want to learn..!!!

hmm..n u r pretty innocent..!! :)

Keep writing..TC :)

Shruti said...

@Urvashi
Hey same pinch girlie :)

Anonymous said...

Its nice that you have 'Untagged' yourself :D
and Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Guilty.
most people who did this tag are guilty of this :D

Shruti said...

@Dhiman
Hey thanks :P
Arey yaar, haven't you kissed your dad or brother?

gils said...

srirangam!! :)) sujatha oorkaraara neenga :) lovely

Shruti said...

@Gils
adhe dhan!!Actually avar dan yen oorla poranthathukku santhosha patruppar!

gils said...

//adhe dhan!!Actually avar dan yen oorla poranthathukku santhosha patruppar//

!!!! eppa saami...itha ketu ranganathar oru nimit porandu paduthutaarnu kelvi paten

Shruti said...

@Gils
Lollu jaasthi ungalkku! Renganathar ah yen disturb panrenga!

  © Hits and Misses 2009-2010   © Original Design by Lena Toews   © Edited Design by Leo