Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

After a long time!!


Hi friends, am writing a post after a long long time. You may wonder about my absence in this blogging world. My blog - Hits and Misses which had so many updates once is completely off the track now. Reason? MY JOB with a software company. It was the job I got in my third year of Engineering. Everybody knows the training schedule in a s/w company. So is my training too :(

But am really happy that, am no more Idle, wasting my time. But still, I can't write more posts now, like before. Hope I churn out atleast one post in a fortnight. I have so many regular followers, irrespective of my presence in their blogs. My absence for such a long time is this. Please Excuse me and hope my blog won't be forgotten.

I have 2 good news to be shared. The first one is am proud to announce officially that am an engineer :D :D. Yeah, my graduation day happened yesterday and it was an amazing feeling to meet all my old friends, college and lecturers. We really had a blast there. It was amazing.

The second nice thing that happened to me was now when I opened the blogger account just to see the comment of saurabh (From, stuffs I learnt today) about a great thing. Wondering what's that?? My 55 Fiction has been nominated in the Avant Garde Bloggies Award 2009 by Kanagu. What Saurabh told was that 55Fiction made it to the finals of AGB awards. I literally jumped out of the chair after seeing that! Click here to see that and search for Best 55-er genre. Wish me good luck and hope I win this :)

So guys, wishing You all a happy blogging and a wonderful time ahead. Hope to meet you all with a new 55Fiction or a story or another update. Till then, take care guys..

With Love,
















24 comments:

Karthikeyan S said...

Congrats de.. But u Forgot About Slider :)

Anonymous said...

I wish u good luck engineer

tharangni said...

hey!! all the best!! :) Really want you to win that!! :)

Madman said...

congrats di take care.

Anu...:) said...

Hey akka! Really a long time you've been absent from your blog.

Congrats for your two feats....and best of luck for your AGB awards
:) :) :)
Btw,are you seriously going to post something only once in a fortnight?? :(
Aww...we'll miss your regular posts! :(

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Welcome back and congratulations on your degree. hope to hear from you again soon.

Yvonne.

lostworld said...

congrats & welcome to the club ms. engineer :D Only on that note, you are forgiven..otherwise yes, I don't remember the last time U graced my blog with ur presence ;-/

Enjoy the initial days. By far they are the best in a software engg's life..heeheeee..Oh no I'm not scaring you at all!

Harini said...

I hope you come up with a 55er soon :). Take care

Rocksa said...

ALL THE VERY VERY BEST SHR..with AGB award and corporate life as well!! ;) :)

Siddhesh Kabe said...

aha...engineer...:D congo on selection...:D

Swaram said...

Congrats on the new job and my bestest wishes with u; for the awards as well :)

Indian Pundit said...

i wish u Best of Luck.

Hope u win the battles of life.

Anonymous said...

Congratz for becoming an engineer, S/W professional and All the Best for AGB .....

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ms. Engineer :) Have fun!!!! All the best sweetie :)

The Aspirant said...

well congos fr being an engg.
Nd all the best fr dat award , by d way m quite sure dat only u vl win coz u wrote dem d bst, especially dat sting in d tail ;)

cheers :)

Neha said...

clearly engineering is quite a task :P
congrats and loads of wishes...

:)

Amit Kumar Singh said...

Congrats Shruti :)
Best of Luck for your future..:)
Cheers!!

aayanman said...

Good luck !

Anonymous said...

hi, Welcome back and congratulations on your degree..

Anonymous said...

wish u all the best!!

tharangni said...

>>Hey! You have an award from my blog! :)
Award For You.

RamNarayanS said...

There is always a ton of material that you can post anonymized on your experiences in the software shops. :)

Saurabh Panshikar said...

You mentioning me a lot these days! Kya baat kya hai?

Anyways Miss engineer, happy to know that you are busy. Better hectic than idle and bored!

Wishing you all the best for the future. And take some time for the blog. You don't want us to make you quit do you?

Unknown said...

Congrats Er.Shruti!!!

Really it should have been a beautiful moment for you while receiving the degree there in the convocation.

And finally you also joined the gang of techies...  Long time wish came true…

Good Luck for you to snatch the 1st prize in that contest!!

  © Hits and Misses 2009-2010   © Original Design by Lena Toews   © Edited Design by Leo